- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- JELL-O JIGGLERS Bean Mold
- 1-1/4 cups Boiling Water Or Juice (Do Not Add Cold Water.)
- 2 package (4 serving size each) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
SPRAY inside of bean mold lightly with cooking spray. (Or, dip paper towel in oil and use to lightly wipe inside of mold.) Place mold, fill side up, on tray. STIR boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into liquid measuring cup. Slowly pour gelatin into mold, filling each bean completely. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into a small custard cup and refrigerated.) REFRIGERATE 30 minutes or until firm. Tilt mold on slight angle over plate. Using moist fingertips, gently scoop beans out of mold. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Important Note Do not swallow JELL-O Beans whole.
Healthy Living Kids really go for this fun recipe. While they're unmolding the beans, you can prepare a fruit salad to serve along with the bean treats.
How to Order JELL-O JIGGLERS Bean MoldSubstituteJELL-O Beans in a CloudHow To Make Different Colored JELL-O Beans
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS