Saturday Morning Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minute (Total Time: 22 Minute)
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 1 Medium Potato, Cut Into Small Cubes
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PLACE turkey bacon and potatoes in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
ADD onions and chili powder; mix well. Pour egg product evenly over potato mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until mixture is set. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this morning skillet with a fresh fruit salad and juice.
Jazz It Up
Serve with TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS