- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 cups Quick-cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
- 1 tablespoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed (undiluted)
- 4 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Seedless Raisins
- Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Cut-up Fresh Fruit Or Milk (optional)
MIX oats, peanuts, wheat germ and orange peel in large bowl. Drizzle with honey and juice concentrate, tossing to coat well.
SPREAD mixture in lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 5 minutes.
STIR in cinnamon and raisins. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. Serve over yogurt, frozen yogurt, fruit or with milk.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute dried cranberries or diced mixed dried fruit for raisins.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS