- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pound Boneless Beef And Pork Meat For Stew, Cut Into 1 To 2 Inches Pieces
- 2 cups Chopped Onions (about 1 Large)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
- 1 jar (16 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 cans Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 4 cups Hot Cooked Rice
BROWN meat with onions in dressing in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
ADD salsa, broth and chili powder; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
STIR in beans; cook, uncovered, 30 min. Serve over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 lb. each ground beef and ground pork for the cut-up beef and pork.
Jazz It Up
Serve topped with KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese and/or BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS