- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cottage Cheese & Turkey English Muffin
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 English Muffin, Halved, Toasted
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 Tomato Slices (Quarter Inch Thick)
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Freeze-dried Chopped Chives
TOP each muffin half with 3 turkey slices, 1 tomato slice and 1/4 cup cottage cheese.
SPRINKLE evenly with black pepper and chives.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute sliced green onions for the chives.
How to Serve Warm
Preheat broiler. Prepare sandwiches as directed; place on rack of broiler pan. Broil 3 min. or until heated through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS