- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cheesy Sausage Quiche
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 4 frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Links, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 6 Fresh Asparagus Spears, Cut Into Half Inch Lengths
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. MIX all ingredients until well blended; pour into prepared pie plate.
BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until center is puffed and top is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Easily Slice Sausage
Remove sausage from freezer 5 to 10 min. before using, then thaw slightly in the microwave for easier slicing.
How to Trim Fresh Asparagus
Asparagus spears snap off naturally where they are tough. Simply bend the spear near the bottom end and it will break off at the right point.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS