- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Soup Can Water
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
HEAT soup on top of stove as directed on label with water.
WHISK in cream cheese until completely melted. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Try serving soup with fresh basil for a fresh from the garden taste.
Serve this creamy soup with a whole-grain roll and a fresh fruit cup for a simple lunch idea on a winter day.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS