Tomato & Broccoli Soup
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Tomato Juice
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Or Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed, Well Drained
- 1 cup Cooked Rice Premium Saltine Crackers
MIX broth, tomato juice and salad dressing mix in large saucepan with wire whisk until well blended. Add broccoli and rice; mix well.
BRING to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 min.
SERVE with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Very Vegetable Soup
Prepare as directed, omitting the rice, substituting frozen peas and carrots for the broccoli and adding 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) undrained stewed tomatoes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS