Boca Roasted Vegetable Chili
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash Or Zucchini, Chopped
- 1/2 Of A Medium Eggplant, Peeled, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 can (16 ounces) Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chili Beans
- 1 package (12 ounces) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Toss vegetables with garlic and oil in 13x9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 15 minutes or until pieces are well browned in centers and slightly blackened around edges. Place in Dutch oven or large saucepan. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
COOK on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Broiler
To roast vegetables under the broiler, spread vegetables into shallow baking pan or on rack of roasting pan. Broil on high heat 15 minutes or until centers of the vegetable pieces are well browned and edges are slightly blackened, stirring frequently.
Use a combination of green, yellow or red bell peppers for an extra colorful chili.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS