- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Mushroom-smothered Turkey Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 packet (0.75 ounce) Mushroom Gravy Mix
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 packet (9 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2-1/2 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Swiss Cheese Slices
- 5 Hamburger Buns, Split, Toasted
MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 5 min. or until tender, stirring frequently.
ADD water gradually to dry gravy mix in small bowl, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add to mushrooms; mix well. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Cook 1 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Add turkey; toss to coat. Cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
CUT the 2 large cheese slices crosswise in half. Fill buns with the cheese and turkey mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 cup jarred mushroom gravy and 2 Tbsp. canned sliced mushrooms for the prepared mushroom gravy. Combine in saucepan, then bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Add turkey, then continue as directed.
Use Your Broiler
To toast the buns under the broiler, place buns, cut-sides up, in shallow pan. Broil 5 min. or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS