- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Chili Con Carne
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Medium Onions, Chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1-1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can Whole Peeled Tomatoes In Tomato Sauce, Undrained, Cut Up
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 6 cups Hot Cooked Rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
HEAT oil in 6-qt. saucepot on medium-high heat. Add onions, green peppers and garlic. Cook and stir 5 min. or until vegetables are tender. Add meat; cook and stir 5 min.
ADD tomatoes with their liquid, the beans, broth, tomato paste and seasonings; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, 1 hour or until chili is thickened, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over rice. Top with the cheese and sour cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Cut Up Tomatoes
Use a small knife to cut up tomatoes right in the can.
This chili freezes well. Prepare as directed; cool completely. Ladle into 1-qt. freezer containers and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator before heating to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS