- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Pebbles Monster Pops
- Prep Time: 1 Hour minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 cups POST Marshmallow Mania PEBBLES Cereal
- 1/2 cup Ready-to-spread Frosting, Tinted As Directed.
- Assorted Candies
MICROWAVE butter in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal; mix well.
SHAPE into 12 "monsters," following the directions listed below. Insert wooden pop stick or lollipop stick into each monster. Decorate with frosting and candies as directed. Let stand until firm.
STORE in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using POST Cocoa or Fruity PEBBLES Cereal.
Shape cereal mixture into a flat-topped oval. Insert pop stick into rounded end of oval. Spread with green frosting. Decorate with black frosting for the hair; licorice for the eyebrows and mouth; a fruit chewy candy, cut in half, for the eyes and 3 small round candies for the nose and neck screws.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS