Cookies & Cream Snowman Dessert
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 24 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 30 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Decorations: 1 Baby Carrot And 1 Piece Red String Licorice
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
LINE 8-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 of the cookies on bottom of prepared pan; spread 1 cup of the pudding mixture over cookies. Repeat layers of 14 cookies and remaining pudding mixture; cover with plastic wrap.
REFRIGERATE at least 24 hours. Uncover. Invert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Frost with the whipped topping. Add 2 remaining cookies for the eyes and the carrot for the nose. Cut licorice into 6-inch length; add to face for the mouth. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS