Caramel Apple Crisp
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 Large Granny Smith Apples, Thinly Sliced (about 8 Cups)
- 25 KRAFT Caramels (half Of 14 Ounces Bag)
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 25 NILLA Wafers, Crushed (about 1 Cup Crumbs)
- 1/3 cup Quick-cooking Oats
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Margarine Or Butter, Cut Up
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place half of the apple slices in 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with half of the caramels. Repeat layers. Pour milk over caramel layer; set aside.
MIX wafer crumbs, oats and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over carmel layer.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS