- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Sweetheart Chocolate Pizza
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 12
- 5 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Halved Strawberries
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place 4 of the chocolate squares in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min., stirring after 1 min. Stir until completely melted. Add cookie dough; mix until well blended. Press onto bottom of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 10 min. Cool completely.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix and sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
SPREAD remaining whipped topping in heart shape over pudding layer. Decorate with strawberries. Melt remaining chocolate square as directed on package; drizzle evenly over dessert. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Cut dessert into wedges to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Drizzle Chocolate
Spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Snip off small piece from one of the bottom corners of bag; squeeze chocolate over dessert. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Or, use a spoon to drizzle melted chocolate over dessert as desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS