- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Oreo & Fudge Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping, Warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 12 Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches, Unwrapped
POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies; set aside.
ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. Frost top and sides of dessert with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
FREEZE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, stir in 1/4 cup milk.
Prepare as directed, using Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS