- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Boca Hash Browns
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Large Red Potato, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 2 Mushrooms, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
HEAT oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes; cover. Cook 8 to 10 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Cook and stir 5 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and mixture is heated through.
SERVE with ketchup, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For best results, use red potatoes. They hold their shape and brown better than Idaho or Russet potatoes.
Prepare as directed, increasing oil to 1 Tbsp. and doubling all remaining ingredients. Makes 4 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS