- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 large Tomato, Chopped
- 1 cup (1/2 of 15-ounce can) Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Reduced-sodium Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup Small Shell Pasta Or Other Small Pasta, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
BROWN meat in large saucepan on medium-high heat; drain.
ADD all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 min. or until pasta is tender.
LADLE into two bowls. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a glass of fat-free milk and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing to round out the meal.
This recipe can be easily doubled to make 4 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS