- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Southwest Beef Crescent Pie
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) Chili Beans In Chili Sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 to 15 oz) Chili-seasoned Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1/2 cup Frozen Or Drained Canned Mexican-style Corn
- 1 can (8 oz) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar-Jack Cheese With Jalapeño Peppers
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings. Add beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Cook and stir 10 minutes or until almost dry.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; place in 9" pie plate, narrow tips toward center. Press edges together to seal. Bake in 375°F oven 10 minutes.
3. Spoon beef mixture into crust; top with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.