- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cancun Chik'n Tacos
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Spicy Chik'n Patties
- 2 tablespoons Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1 cup Coleslaw Blend
- 1 medium Radish, Thinly Sliced
- 2 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
COOK patties as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, mix mayonnaise and lime juice in small bowl. Stir in coleslaw blend and radishes until well blended.
CUT patties in half; place 2 halves on each tortilla. Top evenly with the coleslaw mixture. Fold tortillas in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add a sprinkling of chopped cilantro to the taco filling.
Prepare as directed, using whole wheat tortillas and/or BOCA Original Chik'n Patties.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS