- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Small Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Chopped CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickles
- 8 cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 4 KRAFT Singles, Cut Diagonally In Half
BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add barbecue sauce, tomatoes and pickles; mix well. Cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE 2 cups of the lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with the meat mixture and Singles.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To dispose of bacon and ground beef grease, pour the slightly cooled grease into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Then, remove the plastic wrap from the bowl and throw away with the hardened grease.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS