- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Bull's-eye Best Barbecue Beans
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 can (28 oz.) Baked Beans
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Great Northern Beans, Drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Butter Beans, Drained
- 1 cup BULL'S-EYE GUINNESS Draught Beer Blend Barbecue Sauce
COOK bacon and onions in medium saucepan on medium heat 5 min. or just until bacon is crisp, stirring frequently. Drain.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Cook an additional 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 drained can (15.5 oz.) black beans for the butter beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS