Teriyaki Salmon Supper
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 53 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade For Seafood Ginger Teriyaki With Orange, Divided
- 4 Salmon Fillets (1 Pound), Skin Removed
- 2 cups Small Broccoli Florets
- 1 can (14 ounce) Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Short Thin Red Pepper Strips (about 1 Medium)
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions (about 1 Medium)
POUR 1/2 cup of the marinade over salmon in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat salmon with the marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT broiler. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place salmon on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat, 6 to 8 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
MEANWHILE, cook remaining 1/4 cup marinade in medium saucepan on medium-high heat until heated through. Add broccoli and peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to boil. Stir in rice; return to boil. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. or until all liquid is absorbed. Stir in onions. Serve salmon with the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute fresh pea pods for the broccoli florets.
Substitute chopped cilantro for green onions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS