- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 jar (26 ounce) Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 pouches (1 cup each Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 container (24 ounce) Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 2 cups Rotini Pasta, Uncooked
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix spaghetti sauce and ground burger; set aside. Mix cottage cheese, egg product and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in separate bowl.
SPRAY 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread half of the sauce mixture into prepared pan; cover with layers of uncooked pasta and half of the cottage cheese mixture. Top with layers of the remaining sauce and cottage cheese mixtures; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
BAKE 30 min. Remove foil; continue baking 30 min. Remove from oven; let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using chunky garden-style spaghetti sauce.
Substitute 2 eggs, lightly beaten, for the egg product.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS