- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Caramelized Pear, Blue Cheese And Bacon Pizza
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 28 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 Medium Pears, Cored, Each Cut Into 12 Lengthwise Slices
- 2 tablespoons Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 4 Individual Pizza Crusts (8 Inches)
- 1/2 cup Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup POLLY-O All Natural Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
PREHEAT oven to 425ï¿½F. Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add pears; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until sugar is melted and pears are evenly coated with the sugar mixture, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
PLACE pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread evenly with Alfredo sauce; top with layers of mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, bacon and pear slices.
BAKE 6 to 8 min. or until topping is golden brown and bubbly. Cut each pizza in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
An opened bag of shredded cheese can be resealed and stored in the freezer. When ready to use in a baked recipe, such as pizza, there is no need to thaw the cheese first. Simply add to the desired recipe and bake as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS