- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Pecan-parmesan Fish Fillets
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, Toasted, Finely Chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3 tablespoon Lemon Juice, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Tilapia Fillets (1 Pound)
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Combine pecans, cheese, parsley, 2 Tbsp. of the lemon juice and the oil.
PLACE fish in single layer in shallow baking dish; spread with pecan mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes with fork.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS