- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Fresh Green Beans & Basil
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 pound Green Beans Or Yellow Beans, Trimmed
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add beans and onions; cover.
COOK 5 min. or until beans are crisp-tender.TOP with basil; cover. Cook 1 min. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Toast 1 Tbsp. sesame seed in skillet on medium heat 2 min., shaking skillet often, before adding other ingredients, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS