- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cranberry-pomegranate Double Layer Mold
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 7 hours)
- Serving Size: 14
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Cold Pomegranate Juice
- 2 Medium Navel Oranges, Peeled, Sectioned And Cut In Half
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
STIR boiling water into combined dry gelatin mix and spices in 1-qt. bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and juice. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; place in medium bowl. Set aside. Refrigerate remaining gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression). Meanwhile, let reserved gelatin stand at room temperature 45 min., then refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
ADD oranges to thickened gelatin in 1-qt. bowl; stir gently. Spoon into 7-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 30 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound). Add whipped topping to slightly thickened gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over gelatin layer in mold.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) any red flavor JELL-O Brand Gelatin.
How To Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 sec. Gently pull gelatin from around edge with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS