Barbecued Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, Divided
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One Pound)
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, Torn Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
POUR 1/4 cup of the dressing over chicken in shallow dish. Refrigerate 20 min. to marinate. Drain; discard marinade.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Grill chicken 10 to 12 min. or until cooked through (170°F), turning after 5 min. Cut into thin slices.
TOSS lettuce with remaining 1/4 cup dressing, chicken slices, croutons, bacon bits and cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This salad is just as delicious made with KRAFT Ranch Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS