Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total TIme 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 ounce.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cut Up, Softened
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth, occasionally scraping down side of blender container.POUR into large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Loosen cake from side of pan; remove rim. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 3g of fat and 2g of saturated fat per serving by using COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping.
Garnish with fresh lemon slices and mint sprigs.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS