- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves, Boneless And Skinless
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 pieces French Sourdough Bread, About 6 Inches Each, Sliced Lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 slices Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 cups Olive Spread (recipe Follows)
Olive Spread: 1/2 cup roasted red peppers; 1 1/2 cups bottled pickled vegetables, drained; 1/4 cup pitted Calamata olives, drained; 1/2 cup pimento stuffed green olives, drained; 1 jar (1/2 cup) artichoke hearts, drained; 2 tablespoons capers: 2 tablespoons parsley; 1 clove garlic; 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; 1 tablespoons olive oil.
In food processor, place Olive Spread ingredients: roasted red peppers, pickled vegetables, Calamata olives, green olives, artichoke hearts, capers, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning, black pepper and olive oil. Chop by pulsing until consistency of cole slaw. Marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare gas or charcoal grill, or preheat broiler. Place chicken breast halves between two pieces of wax paper; pound gently to ¼ inch thickness. Brush each side of chicken with vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until cooked throughout.
Assemble sandwich by opening bread and drizzling each half with olive oil. Spread ½ cup Olive Spread on bottom of each sandwich; top with grilled chicken and one slice of Swiss and one slice provolone cheese.
Nutritional Information, Per Serving:870 calories; 42 g fat; 14 g saturated fat; 68 g carbohydrate