Cool Lemon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes ( Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham, Crushed
- 2/3 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tub (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Light Cherry Pie Filling
SPRAY 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the graham crumbs; set aside.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in small bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of blender container occasionally. Pour into large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crumbs around outside edge.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Just before serving, gently spread pie filling onto center of cheesecake. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this easy to make dessert on occasion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS