- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Vanilla Cherry Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (3 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Vanilla Crème
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 NILLA Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 Cherry Pie Filling
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Beat cream cheese, vanilla beverage mix and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Pour into crust.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or overnight. Top with cherry pie filling just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS