- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Mallow Sorbet Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (4 hours 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 8 cup HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Finely Crushed (about One & One Fourth Cups)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cups Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Orange Sherbet
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 can (8 ounce) Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 2 tablespoons Orange Zest
MIX graham crumbs, sugar and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl until completely dissolved. Add sherbet; stir until completely melted. Refrigerate 35 min. or until thickened but not set.
ADD whipped topping, marshmallows and pineapple; mix well. Pour into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with zest before serving. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin and lemon sherbet.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS