Citrus Sorbet Pie
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Orange Sherbet
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 can (8 ounce) Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add sherbet; stir until sherbet is completely melted and mixture is slightly thickened. Add whipped topping, marshmallows and pineapple; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 10 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
POUR into crust.
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in freezer. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this cool dessert, which makes enough to serve 8, at your next special occasion.
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin and lemon sherbet.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS