- New-look Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Canadian Bacon & Ranch Benedict
- Witch's Web
- Bristol Mallow Mold
- Cookies 'N Cream Jack-o'-Lantern Popcorn Balls
- VELVEETA Apple Pie Dip
- PEBBLES Pops
Monster Coffin Cake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/3 cup KOOL-AID Grape Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 4 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1 packages. (10.75 oz.) Frozen Pound Cake, Thawed
- 10 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- Black Decorating Gel
- 3 Worm-shaped Chewy Fruit Snacks
PLACE drink mix in large bowl. Add hot water; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Add cream cheese; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping with wire whisk. Remove 1/2 tsp. of the cream cheese mixture for later use; set remaining cream cheese mixture aside.
CRUSH 3 of the cookies; place cookie crumbs in shallow dish. Set aside. Cut cake lengthwise in half. Frost cake top with some of the remaining cream cheese mixture. Dip in cookie crumbs until evenly coated; set aside. Place cake bottom on serving platter; frost top and sides with some of the remaining cream cheese mixture. Place cake top next to cake bottom to resemble coffin lid. Frost sides and cut side of cake top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
PLACE remaining cookie in center of cake bottom to resemble a body. Line up two rows of 3 mini marshmallows each at bottom of "body" to resemble legs. Place 2 miniature marshmallows on sides of "body" to resemble arms. Place large marshmallow at top of "body" to resemble head. Using reserved 1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture, attach 2 miniature marshmallows to sides of "head" to resemble ears. Use decorating gel to draw mouth and eyes. Top cake with fruit snacks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This spooky treat is sure to be a hit at your child's Halloween party. At 12 servings, it's perfect for feeding a crowd of kids.
Dip large and miniature marshmallows in water; shake gently to remove excess water. Roll in 1 Tbsp. green colored sugar until evenly coated. Let stand until set, then use as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS