- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Sara Moulton's Crunchy Pecan-apple Pie
- Prep Time: 25 minutes (1 hour 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 tablespoons Butter (divided)
- 3 Granny Smith Apples, Peeled, Cut Into Thin Slices
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples, Peeled, Cut Into Thin Slices
- 4 cups POST SELECTS GREAT GRAINS Raisins, Dates, Pecans Whole Grain Cereal, Divided
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Frozen Deep-dish Pie Crust (9 Inches), Thawed
PREHEAT oven to 350F. Melt 1 Tbsp. of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add apples; toss to coat. Cover with lid; cook 6 to 8 min. or until apples are tender, stirring frequently. Add 2 cups of the cereal, the sugar and cinnamon; mix lightly.
SPOON into pie crust; level top with back of spoon. Cover with remaining 2 cups cereal. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. butter; drizzle over cereal.
BAKE 45 min. or until crust and top of pie are lightly browned, covering loosely with foil after 30 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using POST SELECTS MAPLE PECAN CRUNCH Cereal or POST SELECTS GREAT GRAINS Crunchy Pecans Whole Grain Cereal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS