- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 24 small Strawberries, Stems Removed, Each Cut Into 5 Slices
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
PREPARE cake batter as directed on package for reduced fat cupcakes. Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Bake as directed on package. Cool 10 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPREAD tops of cupcakes with pudding mixture. Arrange 5 of the strawberry slices on top of each cupcake to resemble a star. Fill centers of stars with blueberries. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 5 raspberries for each of the sliced strawberries.
Shortcut Use a metal 1/4 cup metal measuring cup or small ice cream scoop to easily transfer batter to paper-lined cups.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS