Frozen Oreo Rocky Road Bars
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 4-1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Broken In Half (9 Squares)
- 2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, Divided
- 5 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Chopped (about One & Half Cups)
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange grahams on bottom of pan; set aside. Mix 2 cups of the marshmallows, the chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool.
ADD whipped topping, remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows, the chopped cookies and walnuts to marshmallow mixture; stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over grahams in prepared pan.
FREEZE several hours or until firm. Remove dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut dessert into 12 bars to serve. Store any leftover bars in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
A serving of this sweet treat goes a long way on chocolate flavor!
Jazz It Up
Garnish with additional thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS