- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 quart (4 cups) Cold Milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Crushed, Divided
- 10 Paper Or Plastic Cups (6 To 7 Ounces)
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted Decorating Gels
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies.
SPOON remaining crushed cookies into bottoms of paper cups, adding about 2 tsp. crumbs to each cup; cover with pudding mixture.
DROP spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts to resemble snowmen. Decorate with gels for the "eyes," "noses" and "scarves." Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Instead of dropping spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts, fill resealable plastic bag with whipped topping; seal bag. Using scissors, diagonally snip off one corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze whipped topping from bag to create "snowmen." Decorate as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS