- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 6 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 12 CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can (12 oz.) Frozen Berry Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1 cup Crushed Strawberries
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 cups Strawberries, Halved
ARRANGE cookies in single layer on bottom of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add juice concentrate, beating well after each addition. Stir in crushed strawberries. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cookies in pan.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; let stand in refrigerator 15 min. to soften slightly. Top with the halved strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping.
Trim 4 grams of fat and 2 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with CHIPS AHOY! Reduced Fat Real Chocolate Chip Cookies; PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS