- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 2 cups Sliced Fresh Rhubarb (about Half Inch Thick)
- 2 cups Halved Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Flour, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Butter Or Margarine
- 3 cups POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS With Almonds Cereal, Lightly Crushed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Toss rhubarb with strawberries, 3/4 cup brown sugar and 2 Tbsp. of the flour in large bowl. Place in ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
MIX remaining 2 Tbsp. flour and 2 Tbsp. brown sugar in a separate large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cereal; stir until well blended. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
BAKE 30 min. or until topping is lightly browned and rhubarb is tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute raspberries for the strawberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS