Raspberry Macaroon Bars
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 38 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) Refrigerated Sliceable Sugar Cookies
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Toasted
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry Jam
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough evenly onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 16 to 18 min. or until golden brown.
MELT butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in coconut.
SPREAD jam onto crust. Top evenly with coconut mixture; press into jam using spoon or spatula. Cool completely. Cut into 32 bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS