Diva Sleepover Cake
- Prep Time: 1 Hour Minute (Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 package (2-layer size) Cake Mix, Any Flavor
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 6 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 6 NILLA Wafers
- 2 Chewy Fruit Snack Rolls
- Decorating Gel
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Food Coloring
- 1/4 cup Jelly Beans
PREPARE cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Cool in pan 10 min. Carefully invert onto wire rack; cool completely. Meanwhile, pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in whipped topping; cover. Refrigerate 30 min. or until thickened.
TRANSFER cake to cake board or tray. Arrange peanut butter cookies, side-by-side, down center of cake to resemble six bodies laying next to each other in a bed. Spread pudding mixture onto top and sides of cake, completely covering cookies and cake. Gently press fruit rolls into pudding on sides of cake to resemble a bed skirt.
PLACE 1 wafer at one end of each body for the head. Use decorating gel to draw the eyes, nose and mouth on each wafer. Tint coconut with food coloring; sprinkle at top of each wafer for the hair. Add jelly beans as desired to top of cake to resemble a polka-dotted blanket. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this fun cake!
How To Tint Coconut
Mix 1/4 tsp. water with a drop of food coloring. Add to coconut in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS