Bacon & Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds Potatoes (about 4 Medium Potatoes), Unpeeled, Quartered
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 4 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Crisply Cooked, Crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
COVER potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium. Cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
MASH potatoes. Add dressing, bacon, garlic powder, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy. Stir in cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this creamy and satisfying home-style dish with baked chicken and a side salad.
Substitute 3 cloves garlic, minced, for the garlic powder.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS