Cucumber Sour Cream Mold
- Prep Time: 20 minutes( Total Time: 5 Hours 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Water
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 medium Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded And Chopped (about One & Half Cups)
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin and salt in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cold water and lemon juice; stir. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
MIX sour cream and dressing until well blended. Stir into thickened gelatin. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression). Stir in cucumber, onion and dill weed. Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired. Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin.
How To Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS