Pink Fruit Freeze
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 qt. (4 cups) Strawberry Ice Cream, Softened
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 cans (17 oz. each) Fruit Cocktail, Drained
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
MIX cream cheese, ice cream and dressing in large bowl until well blended. Stir in fruit cocktail and pecans. POUR into 9-inch square pan or 9x5-inch loaf pan. FREEZE 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Cut into 18 pieces to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Soften Ice Cream To soften ice cream, microwave on DEFROST (30%) 2 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS