Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
MELT margarine in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until tender.
ADD rice; cook 3 min., stirring frequently. Add broth and water; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
STIR in almonds and parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Toast Nuts Spread nuts in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350?F for 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS