Turkey And Tomato Tortilla Stacker
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 KRAFT Singles
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 6 Plum Tomato Slices
- 3 Slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon, Warmed
SPREAD tortillas evenly with mayo.
TOP 1 of the tortillas with 3 turkey slices; cover with Singles, second tortilla, lettuce and bacon.
TOP with a third tortilla, remaining 3 turkey slices and the tomato slices. Cover with remaining tortilla, mayo side down. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with 1/2 cup baby carrots and a glass of fat-free milk.
This tasty summer sandwich stack can be made ahead.
Assemble on a sheet of heavy-duty foil; wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS