Spicy Ham Ring
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time:1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Pounds Ground Cooked Ham
- 1 Sleeve PREMIUM Saltine Crackers (about 37 Crackers), Crushed
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
- 3 Pounds Cauliflower Florets (about Four & Half Cups), Cooked
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix ham, cracker crumbs, onion, horseradish, milk and eggs until well blended. Press into ungreased 10-inch ring mold.
BAKE 45 min. or until heated through. Unmold onto serving platter.
HEAT cheese dip as directed on pkg. Fill center of ham ring with the cooked cauliflower; drizzle with cheese dip.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS